This is the most common issue that we face, and unfortunately, it is also one of the most complex! There are many reasons this happens, and there may even be some reasons we aren’t aware of.
Not to worry though, we'll run through the likely scenarios that are causing the issue.
- Are you using a VPN?
- If yes, try disabling it and restarting the web browser/app.
- Are you running PukkaTeam via a browser?
- If you are, try running through Google Chrome, and see if it solves the problem.
- If you are already using Goolge Chrome, try disabling any adblockers or run in private mode to test.
- When you click the snapshot button, does a new photo appear?
- Computer clock being out of sync can also cause problems. Below are the Mac and Windows instructions to set them correctly.
- Temporarily disable your firewall/anti-virus
- If it works,you will need to whitelist PukkaTeam in your firewall.
- Finally, if all else fails, it’s might network related.
- Speak to your IT team about allowing PukkaTeam to work over the network.