The reasons your snapshot might not be updating are:
- No one else is online: your snapshot will only update if there is someone else in the team online.
- Your webcam is disabled: you will need to change your browser's settings and allow PukkaTeam to access your webcam.
- Your snapshot timer is set to manual: your snapshot will not update, unless you manually take one, click on the snapshot timer on your photo to change it.
- Windows PC's won't allow multiple sources to use the same webcam: Windows won't let a webcam be used simultaneously by other applications, you will either need to plug in another webcam, stop any other applications from using the webcam or find a service that lets you split the use of it.
- Make sure you have the latest version of flash installed: for Internet Explorer and Safari, you can only use PukkaTeam if you have the latest stable version of Adobe Flash installed.